Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Oshkosh outlet store SALE????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I undersand this store also has a once a year sale and that it is in June, slim chance I might be up there the last weekend in June and wanted to know if anyone knows the date for 2006???? Or where can I go to look it up??? Thanks [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The date hasn't been set for sure, but they are thinking that this year it will be earlier than in years past-June 8-11. When I know for sure, I will post it on hostboard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •